School’s out, the sun is beaming, and you’re planning to head to the beach this weekend. This is how you know summer is in full swing! What better way to celebrate the season by whipping up a few easy, sweet treats for the family — with everything from dense and decadent to tart and light!
- Fruity Popsicles. These sweet and refreshing popsicles are not only yummy, but pretty to look at! They’re also fully customizable. You can add whatever ingredients you want, like mango puree, greek yogurt, honey, frozen peaches, or fresh strawberries. Get creative with those popsicle molds! Get the recipes here.
- Lemon Bars. This tart, simple treat will soon be your go-to for the next backyard BBQ. Slice them into squares or triangles to serve them easily to a crowd. Get started now.
- One Ingredient Banana Ice Cream. Save yourself some time this summer and whip up a nice batch of this quick and easy banana ice cream. Simple, healthy, and refreshing, too! Just peel and get baking.
- S’mores Krispie Treat. Indulge with this decadent spin on the ever-so-popular Rice Krispie Treats. Bake these for the next birthday party and you’ll have the kids asking for s’more! Get cracking now.
- Boozy Smoothie. The adults deserve a little something special, too! Ditch those plain old daiquiris, and sip on these Toasted Frozen Coconut Mojitos by the pool– or make them for your next cocktail party. Cheers!
- Mixed Berry Biscuit Cobbler. Serve this for dessert at a picnic or for brunch on those slow, Sunday mornings spent at home. Make sure to get seconds, too. Get the recipe here.
- Watermelon Ice. Last, but definitely not least! This light dessert is not only simple, but fun to make with kids of all ages. Dig in!
Whether you’re tanning by the pool or hosting an outdoor dinner party this summer, give some of these new sweets a try. And if you’re worried about that sticky mess left behind by hungry kids, leave it to Home Clean Heroes! We’ll take care of the cleaning, and have your countertops shining again in no time! Give Home Clean Heroes a call at 757-819-4930.