2021 Heroes Fighting Hunger Food Drive
At Home Clean Heroes, we genuinely believe in giving back to the community. From mid-November through the end of December, we will be collecting grocery store gift cards, canned goods and other non-perishable items on behalf of the Feeding Northeast Florida. Customers can print out this flyer and leave it on the counter with any items you’d like to donate on the day of your next service. During the first week of January, the Home Clean Heroes team will drop off the canned goods at the food bank to replenish the shelves from the holidays, to then be given to families in need in the local community.
Our system-wide goal is to collect 2,000 non-perishable food items across all of our Home Clean Heroes locations, which will provide meals to families in need. Each year we surpass the previous year’s donations, so we are confident we’ll be able to achieve this goal with the help of our customers! Check out our progress on the corporate Heroes Fighting Hunger page.
How to Help
If you’d like to help fight hunger in the area, check out the Feeding Northeast Florida’s website to learn about the different ways you can get involved.
Here is a list of items that are most needed:
- Canned goods (vegetables, fruit, meats, soups)
- Dry goods (pasta, rice, beans, peanut butter, jelly (no glass), cereals, boxed macaroni, pasta sauce (no glass)
- Snacks for kids (pudding cereal and granola bars, pop tarts, fruit cups, shelf-stable milk boxes, applesauce, animal crackers, dried fruit)
- Personal care and household goods (paper towels, paper plates, baby diapers and wipes, adult incontinence products, feminine hygiene products, deodorant, hairbrushes, toothpaste/brushes, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, razors, OTC medicines)
- Drinks (water, juice, sparkling water, sports drinks, cooking oils)
*low fat, low sodium low sugar products preferred
- Non-perishable food
- Non-breakable containers
- Nutrition labels intact
- Check dates (items can be up to 6 months past printed date)