. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website and its related family of companies (“Home Clean Heroes”) Home Clean Heroes (in all cases including our affiliates, and also referred to as “us,” “we,” or similar terms), please feel free to call us at 844-439-4376 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method or method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
Home Clean Heroes desires to provide a positive customer experience to all our customers, and we aim to promote accessibility and inclusion. Our goal is to enable our customers to successfully gather information and transact business through our website, apps, and other technology platforms.
Whether you are using assistive technologies such as a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, or other assistive tools, our goal is to make your use of Home Clean Heroes technology a successful and enjoyable experience.
We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to enhance the accessibility of our website and other technology. Here are some examples:
- Working with our technology team to review our technology, measuring our website and other technology against the WCAG2.0/2.1AA guidelines for items such as text-equivalent for non-text items, etc.
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Adopting a policy promoting accessibility
- Testing our website and other technology on a periodic basis
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our company, such as through telephone communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
- Providing training to relevant employees regarding accessibility issues
- Working with our third party technology vendors to promote the accessibility of third party components of our technology environment
. Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress, we at Home Clean Heroes view accessibility as an ongoing effort.