At Home Clean Heroes, we take all illnesses seriously. We are continuing to follow the updates provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the United States.
Based on the information available to us, we are continuing to service our customers in providing clean homes. However, we are taking necessary precautions to ensure a healthy environment for our customers and our grime-fighting cleaning crews alike.
First and foremost, we have re-emphasized to our team that they are not to come to work (and therefore not enter customers homes) if they or anyone in their family is sick. To encourage good decision making here, we are providing a very flexible sick policy during this time.
Additionally, our team is following the recommended precautions to avoid the spread of any viruses, which includes:
- Washing their hands immediately upon entering a customer’s home, and when leaving, as well as applying hand sanitizer in between homes.
- Wearing gloves and shoe covers when appropriate.
- Reinforcing the cleaning checklist to ensure extra care is given to areas that multiple people in a home may be using, such as door handles, light switches, remote controls and the like.
- Continuing our rigorous cleaning practices to prevent cross contamination between rooms in a home, as well as homes, as well as our equipment at the end of each shift.
- Any team members that are not feeling well, will not be permitted in customers’ homes until they are better.
Along those lines, if someone in your home is sick and you are scheduled for service, we ask that you please alert us and we will pause your cleaning service until that person is better. Any cancellation fees will be waived during this time.
During this time of uncertainty, we ask for your cooperation and patience, as cleaning days and/or crews may shift from your normal schedule. As always, if schedules do need to shift, we will contact you as far in advance as possible.
Regularly cleaning your home is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of germs and disease. Between your regular cleanings from Home Clean Heroes, we suggest you also follow the CDC’s guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting your home, which you can find here.
We also recommend you review the rest of the recommendations for preventive action and steps to take if you feel sick or come in contact with the virus. That information can be found here.
We will continue to clearly communicate with our Home Clean Heroes families about our ongoing efforts regarding COVID-19. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 844-439-4376.