Service with Home Clean Heroes of Peninsula offers much more than a clean house. Your Heroes promise reliability, confidence, and quality care, so you can relax.
—And your Heroes are just that, yours.
With Home Clean Heroes of Peninsula, you’ll have a familiar, reliable face to clean up your place. Professionalism is a top priority. All of our Heroes are background-checked, bonded and insured. With shared communication between all of our passionate team members, your personal preferences and feedback will always make its way to the right people. From first service to final sweep, we make sure your home is cleaned your way. Here’s a rundown of what to expect and a few tips to help guarantee premier service!
Before Your Service
- You’ll receive an email reminder. If you must cancel, please do so by 4pm the day prior.
- Please tidy up any unnecessary clutter, such as clothing, toys or dishes in the sink.
- Find a safe place for any pets in the home, so they are comfortable while our Heroes are cleaning.
- If you want extra TLC on a specific area, please let us know before or leave a note!
- If a key or access code isn’t provided, please be prepared to let our Heroes in on the day of your house cleaning service.
During Your Service
- The team will arrive in one of our Hero mobiles so they will be easily recognized.
- All Heroes are background-checked, bonded and insured – peace of mind for you while they’re in your home.
- Our grime-fighters are adaptable! If you prefer to be home, they can work around you, or can get the job done while you’re away. You decide!
- If you have a special cleaner you prefer us to use, simply leave it out with a note.
- You can leave the door closed to rooms you don’t want us cleaning.
- Payment is requested at the time of cleaning. If you don’t have a card on file, please leave a check or cash in an envelope on the kitchen counter.
- Gratuity is not required, but if you feel our Heroes have gone above and beyond, it’s appreciated you leave a cash tip in an envelope marked with Home Clean Heroes.
- Our grime-fighters will turn off all lights and lock the door unless otherwise requested.
After Your Service
- After your first service, our office Heroes will call for your comments and feedback!
- Don’t forget our Hero Guarantee– if you aren’t satisfied, notify us with in 24 hours and we’ll make things right.
- You’ll receive a short email survey to rate our Heroes after your first cleaning.
- Share the Shine! If you loved our service, be sure to tell your friends and neighbors!
- Lastly, enjoy the additional free time you just gained by letting us do your dirty work!
Check out the Home Clean Heroes Checklist for information on the general services your Heroes provide with every cleaning visit: