HCH – Share The Shine
Basic Program Rules
- To be a qualified referrer you must be a Home Clean Heroes customer in good standing to earn rewards for your referrals. You may receive rewards for referring up to 20 friends per year who are not already Home Clean Heroes customers. You cannot refer yourself.
- To receive a reward as a referee you must have your first Home Clean Heroes service completed.
- By participating in this program, you agree to the following detailed Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- If you want to participate in the Share the Shine program, you agree that we can send information to you. This information will be about the Share the Shine program and/or our services.
- We reserve the right to change conditions of this Share the Shine program at any time at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to not award a reward or disqualify someone from this Share the Shine program if we feel that fraud has occurred.
- Rewards cannot be combined with other promotions. Rewards are not valid for previous offers or orders.
- You can only use legal means to refer friends to us. Spam, unsolicited commercial email, or any other illegal means of communication is prohibited, and will disqualify you from participation in this Share the Shine program. Fraudulent or unethical means of communication such as using bots, fictitious identities, fake emails, or scripts is also prohibited and will result in similar actions by us with respect to terminating your participation in the Share the Shine program.
- Rewards are issued when existing Home Clean Heroes customers refer qualified friends to Home Clean Heroes who in turn have a Home Clean Heroes service completed.
- In the context of this Share the Shine program, you are eligible to receive a $25 reward when your friend has their first Home Clean Heroes service completed.
- A “qualified friend” is anyone who is not already, and has never been, a Home Clean Heroes customer. A “qualified action” is the purchase of any Home Clean Heroes service.
Additionally, to be a qualified referrer:
- When you are communicating through a digital referral channel (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email) you must not knowingly send a message to a friend who has indicated that they are not willing to accept such communications from you.
- You must provide us with a valid email address
- You cannot participate in this Share the Shine program where prohibited by applicable law or regulation.
- You must be of the age of majority in the state/province or jurisdiction where you are resident to participate in this Share the Shine program.
- You must be an individual person to participate in this Share the Shine program.
- Companies and employees of Home Clean Heroes or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible to earn rewards for referrals.
- Only one reward can be earned for each friend referred to us. You cannot refer your friend to us multiple times and earn multiple rewards from that same referral.
- For each friend you refer to us who has their first Home Clean Heroes service completed, you will get a reward in the form of a $25 account credit good towards a Home Clean Heroes cleaning service.
- After we verify that you have referred your friend to us and that they have had their first Home Clean Heroes service completed, you will receive an email from us with information on how to collect/redeem your reward.
- Rewards will only be earned in relation to your qualified friend where your qualified friend has their first Home Clean Heroes service completed. Your friend must mention you as the referrer at the time they schedule their service with the office staff. If someone purchases their first Home Clean Heroes services without mentioning you, by name, as the referrer, the registration will not count as a qualified referral and the referrer will not earn a reward for this referral.
- These terms apply to the Share the Shine program. By participating in this Share the Shine Program you are agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not participate in this Share the Shine program.
- The laws of Virginia govern this referral/rewards Share the Shine program.
- Rewards have no monetary value. They cannot be redeemed for cash and we have not authorized them to be bartered or traded for any legal currency units. If this Share the Shine program is terminated for any reason, or if your account with us or relationship with us is terminated for any reason, then your rewards will expire.
- All rewards are subject to verification for compliance with Share the Shine program terms. We may withhold or not grant rewards if we find that you have obtained rewards in an illegal, fraudulent, or unethical manner, or if we feel that granting rewards and allowing you to redeem them will expose us to any liability or the possibility of any legal damages.
- By participating in this Share the Shine program, you agree to release and hold Home Clean Heroes harmless from any and all claims or damages arising out of or in connection with the Share the Shine program. You further agree that the Share the Shine program and rewards are provided “as is where is”.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend this Share the Shine program should we determine, in our sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of this Share the Shine program has been compromised in any way.
THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF ONE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.