2021 Heroes Fighting Hunger Food Drive
At Home Clean Heroes, we genuinely believe in giving back to the community. From mid-November through the end of December, we will be collecting grocery store gift cards, canned goods and other non-perishable items on behalf of the South Bay Church. Customers can print out this flyer and leave it on the counter with any items you’d like to donate on the day of your next service. During the first week of January, the Home Clean Heroes team will drop off the canned goods at the food bank to replenish the shelves from the holidays, to then be given to families in need in the local community.
Our system-wide goal is to collect 2,000 non-perishable food items across all of our Home Clean Heroes locations, which will provide meals to families in need. Each year we surpass the previous year’s donations, so we are confident we’ll be able to achieve this goal with the help of our customers! Check out our progress on the corporate Heroes Fighting Hunger page.
How to Help
Fighting Hunger doesn’t have to end with our food drive. If you’d like to help fight hunger in the area, you can check out the South Bay Church to learn about the different ways you can get involved throughout the entire year.
- Grocery store gift cards
- Lean canned protein: peanut butter, tuna, chicken, turkey, beans
- Fruits and vegetables: canned fruits and vegetables, pasta sauce, 100% fruit juice, fruit preserves, dried fruit
- Whole grains: cereal, pasta, oatmeal, rice, crackers
- Meals: soups, stews, boxed meals, canned pasta
- Baby products: formula, baby food, diapers, wipes
*low fat, low sodium low sugar products preferred
- Non-perishable food
- Non-breakable containers
- Nutrition labels intact
- Check dates (items can be up to 6 months past printed date)