Effective Eco-Friendly Cleaning Practices that Protect Our Planet
Reuse, reduce, recycle. It’s a mantra many of us hear over and over and many of us find ways to work this philosophy into our every day lives. Whether you just recycle cans or use reusable bags at the grocery store, everyone plays a part in reducing our carbon footprint.
Have you ever thought about the cleaning products and procedures used in your home, and how they contribute to protecting our planet?
When we first built the Home Clean Heroes brand, it was important for us to be as eco-friendly as possible. Aside from customer demand, we knew it was the right thing to do for our planet.
Cleaning companies who bill themselves as simply “Green” or “Earth Friendly” may not always necessarily be going the distance to ensure that their processes are both safe and truly effective. At Home Clean Heroes, we use carefully selected materials and processes that are safe for the environment and proven effective in providing a clean, sanitized and healthy home.
Eco-Friendly Steps Home Clean Heroes is Taking
Our cleaning processes are focused specifically on utilizing renewable resources and putting environmentally friendly practices in place throughout our time cleaning homes. Here are some of the measures we’re taking to simultaneously keep our customers and the planet healthy.
- Microfiber towels and mop heads, both proven to remove 99% of all germs, are cleaned and sanitized after each house, so they can be reused.
- Color coded towels are used exclusively in certain rooms to prevent cross-contamination. This means that the cloths used to clean your bathroom will never touch your kitchen counter. In fact, each home is serviced using a specifically packed and sanitized container of equipment ensuring the utmost in safety and cleanliness.
- Cleaning agents are loaded in reusable bottles and color coded for safety and quality assurance.
- Our primary cleaning agent is hydrogen peroxide based with a citrus scent that meets Green Seal Standard GS-37 that cleans and deodorizes.
- Our environmentally-safe disinfectant is non-toxic and safe to handle (and safe for use in homes with children and pets, too), but EPA certified to kill COVID-19 , H1N1, Ebola and other pre-emergent viruses.
But it doesn’t stop with our products and materials. Each of our grime-fighters passes a
seven-step training and assessment process, certifying them as professional cleaning specialists to a high-quality, highly personal service for each of our customers. Part of this training is ensuring our grime-fighters understand how our efforts contribute to a greener planet and why it’s so important.
You can find out more about our enhanced cleaning procedures and protocols as a result of COVID-19.
Safe materials and safe processes equal a clean and sanitized home. To find out more about our services or the eco-friendly practices in place, or to request your free estimate, simply complete the form to the right or give us a call at 844-HEY-HERO (844-439-4376).
At Home Clean Heroes, we believe a clean home is a healthier home.